Aspects of the Vision
- Promoting Unity within the body of Christ through reaching beyond those issues that separate and seeking the common ground that unites
- Impacting the World and our communities through ministry of the Gospel and compassionate ministry of service to the needs of all people…body, mind & spirit. Each church and pastor is to impact its community through service
- Enabling the transformation of lives, families and communities in serving the cause of the Kingdom of God
- Developing pastors and leaders for effective leadership and ministry
- Encouraging systems of collaboration with other organizations to address needs worldwide (i.e. hunger, health, poverty, emergency response, industrial/agricultural development et al.)
- Fellowship of the members (families) and pastors of the organization; Opportunities for the development, instruction and training for each member of the family (men, women, youth & children)
- To enable the expansion of ministry to peoples of foreign worlds targeting holistic needs such as health, education, spiritual growth and development and worship.
- To enable disaster response as needed.